A crusader lived, or died, by their blade, so as you can imagine, some took their swords very seriously. More than just being readily available, though, this style of sword was also quite effective, possessing a guard big enough for defense and striking, as well as a blade suited for rigorous and heavy combat. This sword is Lighter, thinner, and smaller than a typical Westerns blade. The sword features a cast-steel guard with straight quillons. Includes a wooden wall display plaque 9" x 7.5".Features:
- Has A Guard With Straight Quillons
- Lighter, thinner, and smaller than a typical Westerns blade
- Includes a Wooden wall display plaque 9" x 7.5"
- Overall Length: 3.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 27 Inches
- Handle Length: 6 Inches.
- Guard Length: 6.5 Inches Wide