This is a decorative replica inspired from the swords used during 15th & 16th centuries. The distinctly styled hilt sets this sword apart from the other swords used in that era. The Claymore sword is one of the most glorious swords in history, typically of hand-and-a-half length, this versatile weapon can deliver great sweeping slashes or powerful thrusts.
Our claymore is classic in its design, with distinctive down sloping arms terminating in a quatrefoil design and langets running down the center of the blade. The leather-covered grip is topped by a globate pommel. The sword is overall 57 inches long, the finish closely replicates that of the original museum piece. It has a carbon steel blade, and chrome polished hand guard. Can be professionally sharpened. Comes with the wooden scabbard with rexine wrapped.
- Overall Length: 57 Inches
- Blade Length: 42 Inches
- Handle Length: 15 Inches (Including Guard)
- Guard Width: 11.25 Inches
- Blade Material: Carbon Steel (Unsharpened)
- Handle Material: Wood Wrapped with Black Leather
- Scabbard Material: Wood with Rexine Wrapped