If you are not familiar with Blank Guns yet, get ready to make your life a whole lot easier. It is a well-known fact that the popularity of real firearms has been decreasing. Due to the growing accidents and dangerous activity that is occurring around guns, people are getting apprehensive about buying weapons.
On the other hand, some folks mean no harm and just want to enjoy some good gun shooting. Other than serious uses, there are many recreational activities related to guns; and these things are suffering due to the negative reputation of guns. All the speculations and issues can simply be put to rest with a simple solution; blank guns.
- As the name suggests, airsoft or blank guns do not have metal shell casings in their magazines.
- They are loaded with paper or plastic bullets that don’t contain harmful gunpowder.
- They are launched through a gas cylinder, usually CO2.
- These blank guns look and sound exactly like a real firearm, except they are much safer to use.
Front Firing Blank Guns – What Can They Do?
When it comes to safety, guns aren’t necessarily the most ideal things; but they surely can be. There is more you can accomplish with a blank gun than you can with a real firearm. Here are just a few things that Blank Firing Guns are good for:
- Target practice – this skill is specifically useful for the military and police task forces. Learning proper shooting and gunning experience is crucial to national security and law and order. Troops and police officers can significantly benefit from blank guns in their battlefield and on-field simulations.
- Amateur self defense training – professional soldiers and officers aren’t the only licensed gun owners in the United States. There are about 200-300 million guns in the US alone, and the ownership rate is 60% in most states. That means that more people need to learn proper gun use. That can be made easier with blank guns, so people can train themselves to shoot properly an avoid accidents.
- Police dogs and rescue animal training – these animals are an integral part of law enforcement, national defense as well as the daily lives of civilians. Blank guns are a safe way to train dogs to be around loud bangs and chaos during active shooting scenarios, so they don’t get nervous.
- Starting sporting events – it is a long-standing tradition to start tournaments and international games like Olympics and local races with the signal of shooting pistol. These are, however, potentially dangerous; a random air bullet can injure and even kill someone. To avoid that, blank firing pistols can replace the real ones. Since they sound like real pistols and blow actual smoke, they are a smart replacement of real guns.
- Film and stage props – given how much action goes on in action films and stage productions fueled by adrenaline, using real props enhance authenticity. But using real guns in action and suspense sequences is a risky job. People have been hurt and even killed by stray bullets left in real guns by mistake. To avoid such fatalities, film crews now like to use blank guns instead of actual guns to reduce the risk of accidents.
Where to Find Blank Guns for Sale?
Given the rising popularity of blank guns, they are becoming easier to buy. Every major weapon retailer now houses a selection of blanks. You can easily find a range of these guns in your local gun store.
Although there is always the more efficient and hassle-free way of buying blank guns, and that is on the internet. There is no doubt that whatever you might seek out at your local store, will be available in more variety and better prices in online stores. You can search for cheap blank guns, and you will be greeted with dozens of trusted weapon retailers that sell the highest quality of guns that will fit your budget and your requirements.
Replica Blank Guns for Collectors
Despite various laws and licensing, gun owners continue to purchase and collect the newest guns in the market. There is a greater need to own advanced models, and quality crafted weapons than the need to shoot and kill. That is why collectors are one of the most regular gun buyers, but they are often restricted by money to satisfy their tastes.
Well, no more! If you are a collector and you are into collecting the most up and coming designs of guns, you don’t need to worry about your budget. Online shops are especially beneficial for collectors:
- You can find the latest model replica blank guns in the store.
- You can read reviews of people who have bought from online sites to see their experience.
- There are discounts and promotions available that make buying blank guns fun and easy on your pocket.
- You can compare the prices of multiple models of blank guns before buying the one you like.
- You can subscribe to newsletters that keep track of all specialty and rare models in stock.
- You also have the option of buying wholesale blank guns with online retailers, which you might not be able to do with local stores.
You Might Also Like: A Detailed Guide on the Types of Blank Guns for Sale
Affordable But High Quality – Blank Guns for Under 100 Dollars
Just because it doesn’t fire metal bullets, that doesn’t mean a cheap blank gun is not worth buying. Despite the fact it cannot kill or hunt something, a blank gun is useful in every other aspect. If its small animals and birds, you can probably stun then with these, if not kill. That means that investing in a blank gun is not just worth it for safety; they save you tones of money.
Any model of gun that you fancy will cost you somewhere from $200 to $1000, depending on the model. Since most people buy guns for recreation and training, a replica gun of the same make and model can be purchased for less than $100. Here are some weapons that will vow you; both with their prices and their quality:
- Zoraki R2 2" Barrel - Front Firing Blank Gun Revolver Satin Finish
Comfortable and light to hold, this Zoraki revolver is the perfect tool to train for target shooting and self defense. The beautiful satin finish makes it look authentic and polished so it can scare away intruders.
- Zoraki M2914 Silver With Wood Grips 9mm Front Firing Blank Gun
Whether it is action films, or police training, a 9 mm gun is one of the most common ranges of bullets used. This 9mm blank gun comes with a polished wood grip handle that’s easy to hold and classy to flaunt.
- Compact V92F Nickel with Gold Fittings - Front Firing Blank Replica Gun
If you are a gun collector, then you know the difference a subtle design enhancement can make to a gun. Thus V92F has a quality nickel finish with polished gold fittings that accentuate the overall design of this replica gun. Perfect for film props and on-stage productions, this gun will look authentic and badass at the same time.
- Zoraki Front Firing M918 Fume Finish 9mm Blank Gun Pistol.
Black never goes out of style, which is why this little pistol is one of the top-selling guns you will find online. The steel enforced zinc alloy mechanism in the gun makes it smooth and seamless to operate.
- V92F Fume Finish with Gold Fittings - Front Firing Blank Gun
Fitted with gold accents, this firat magnum front firing blank gun is a collector’s dream. It is the sleekest of all the guns mentioned in this list, and it is also within budget. If you have a gun collection, then this is the perfect addition to make to it. If you are thinking of starting one, then this is the one you start with; elegance, affordability, and quality; what more do you need?
Trusted Names in The Blank Firing Guns Business
If you find the listed guns above exciting and you want to get your hands on them, you should look for cheap blank guns at PA Knives. There is plenty more where these came from in their online shop. Whether you want a full auto blank gun or s simple pistol for practice, you will find what you are looking for in the PA Knives exquisite blank gun collection.
Not only are their guns top-notch in quality, but they also have a large variety of guns to choose from. As a gun owner, there is a greater responsibility on you to make sure that you buy guns with awareness. Choosing the right gun is important to make sure that you know how to handle your weapon.
Always start with a basic training pistol and then work your way up. Safety is always the priority, and blank guns are the best alternative to ensuring that. If you haven’t already, try out and shift to blank guns and see the difference. Your shooting experience will remain authentic, as well as safe for everyone around you.
You Might Also Like: Getting Cheap Blank Guns is Easier than You Might Think