Do you ever find yourself in a fix when you are out in the wilderness? During camping and hiking, do you wish you had one tool that is useful and life-saving when you need it to be?
More and more people in America are getting into survival training to prepare for the apocalypse. But even if that is not impending, learning to tackle the wild is a great skill to master. Then you should consider buying one tough, cool Survival Knife. That might seem like a dramatic stretch, but you'd be surprised how many ways the outdoors can endanger you, and how much the right tools can save you.
Why Is A Knife The Most Important Surviving Tool?
- Unlike most purpose-built tools, a knife is simplistic in its design.
- They come in various sizes and blade qualities to be durable in the wild. They are usually bigger than the ordinary kitchen knife.
- A knife is versatile to use; a single blade can take of everything from cutting, slicing, scraping, whittling as well as cleaning wounds.
- If you can only carry one tool, you can find a suitable knife that's good enough for hunting as well as survival chores.
- Many survival knives are equipped with glass breakers and saw-toothed blades. If you find yourself trapped in a claustrophobic space or you get stuck in a thick forest tangle, a survival knife is a tool to beat.
- Even if you aren't carrying anything, you can stick knives inside your boot or with your belt and use them in emergencies.
- They are sleek but also highly durable; the blade of a survival knife is high carbon and rust-resistant steel.
- They are equally useful in cold and hot weather. They're handy for building fires as well as to cut down thick bushes when hiking through tropical forests and kill poisonous animals.
What's The Difference between Ordinary and Survival Knives?
Usually, when you think of a knife, the most common image that crops up is the kitchen knife. While good chef's knives can take care of many outdoor chores, survival knives are purpose-built fixed blade knives. They have fire-starters, matches, serrated blades, gutting, and fishing hooks, and other nooks added to the design. The survival knife blade is stronger than ordinary knives and will endure in rougher terrains, cutting tough meat and carving through the ice.
Some examples of good survival knives are machetes, bowie knife, tactical combat knives, serrated blade knives, and flat-edged tanto blades. They all are differently useful in the wild, and most times, a quality survival knife will be the mix of all the ones mentioned above.
You Might Also Like: Benefits of Buying Wholesale Knives in 2020!
Where to Get Quality Survival Knives for Sale?
The real survivalist looks for some common features in all surviving knives; strength, durability, and multi-functionality. The more diversely made a knife is, the more useful it proves in the wilderness. To ensure that you can get maximum use out of a single tool, you can find cleverly designed blades online. There are specific benefits of shopping for good knives on the internet.
- The sale and purchase of survival knives are legal in the U.S. However; you cannot travel will large blades between many states, so ordering online saves you the hassle.
- You have an endless list of amazing blades from various retailers and famous brands.
- You have abundant choices of items to compare and select from.
- Looking online gives you a better perspective on prices and user experiences through reviews.
What Is The Best Knife For Survival?
There is an avid competition between various retailers who all claim that their knives are the best for outdoor and wilderness survival. Although the price is no guarantee of quality, some manufacturers are better than the rest. If you need a reliable blade, here are some of the best Survival knives for sale.
- Double Edge Diving Knife:
Usually, when you look for survival knives, a common design is the double blade. Each knife is useful in various places. This diving knife is a compact tool that is used by divers and deep-sea explorers. They're meant to be used in emergencies to freedivers from traps, or even free marine life from nets or ocean waste.
- 7 Inch Survivor Double Edge Survivor Knife:
survivalists like to pack light and with purpose. A knife like this one is multi-purpose and easy to use because of its blade size. Moreover, it comes with a nylon sheath and cord-wrapped handle that makes it durable and keeps moisture away.
- Survivor 15 Inch Fixed Blade Survival Machete Knife Black Handle:
a machete is one of the oldest and most beloved of knives by many people. Survival training uses machetes because they are great for thick tropical climates, cutting hard fruits and wood, as well as hunting. It's a big survival knife, which is usually wide and flat from the tip; this allows for a swift cut and more force.
- Elk Ridge Professional 8 Inch Fixed Blade Survival Knife with Fire Starter - Camo Finished:
when looking for good survival knives, some people prefer to carry small knives that are more useful. In this case, there are always options for knives like this Elk Ridge 8-inch blade. It comes with a built-in fire starter, curved blade, and reverse saw serrations.
- 12.75" Black Commander Survival Knife with Hard Sheath:
moving on to the real big-boy blades, the quintessential military survival knife has to be across the board favorite. It looks classy, has a bayonet handle that easy to grip and a stainless steel blade. It's also equipped with a wire cutter and sharpening stone as well as a saw blade on the reverse side for double impact.
- Survival Knife 13 Inch Big Bad Fixed Blade Knives Brown Pakkawood Handle:
if you're looking for cool knives that are also incredibly useful in emergencies, then this 13-inch wonder is definitely for you. This knife has a polished, easy-grip pakkawood handle; moreover, it has a full, curved tip and variable reverse saw-serrations in the blade. So whether you want to saw wood or butcher animals, this knife is the ultimate survival champion.
- Camping Adventure Fixed Blade Survival Knife Tan Black Handle:
you never know when the wilderness can become your greatest enemy. If you are a regular camper, you should think about getting this knife. It has a fiber and rubber handle that is easy to grip, suitable for humid, rainy and freezing weather alike. It also has a gutting hook in the blade, which is wide and curved, so it's ideal for skinning, butchering and cleaning animals, and hunting. Additionally, the blade is useful for making kindling, slicing, and chopping.
Double The Quality, Half the Price – Cheap Survival Knives for Sale
Your adventure senses have hopefully started to tingle from the various amazing knives that have been listed above. Even for someone who is not a big fan of hunting or extreme adventure, getting to use a blade like these is an adventure on its own. But most people have the impression that these are luxurious tools that few can afford; nothing could be farthest from the truth.
There is a reason that the knives listed above are the hottest, top-selling items knives online. They are the best cheap knives available out there. They start from the modest price of just $3.29 and are all under $25.
If that is not reason enough to grab these beauties, then what is? Another advantage is that even if you aren't a frequent traveler or an outdoor person, having survival knives close is a smart move. Imagine having a tough blade that can kill rabid animals, be used to start fires, and have a built-in saw; they would complete any garden shed supply for sure.
Buying Wholesale Knives Online
Many brands of excellent survival knives would be available at your local stores for sure. But if there is a wider supply of amazing blades, it is definitely in online weapon retail collections. Despite their incredible functionality of survival knives, many people also like to collect cool knives as a hobby.
Weapon collection is very common; hunting and survival knives have a definite machismo feel to them. Most collectors like to find the best blades they can for a reasonable price, and that is where buying online helps.
You can very well go to your local stores and find what you want, but it will be hard for you to find the one you wish to within budget. When you look online, you have the option of getting exactly what you need at wholesale prices instead. This suits professional survivalists in their training as well.
If more people were aware of how affordable these knives are, they'd probably learn new survival skills as well, which might potentially save their lives one day. If you like what you see, you should also think about getting one, whether for show or real survival training, and experience the thrill and adrenaline we all love to feel.
You Might Also Like: Knives for Sale – They Come in All Shapes and Sizes