We are living in some seriously unpredictable times right now. With that in mind, being on your guard is an instinct we should all develop. To make sure that there is always a helping hand to our safety, more people are investing in tasers now. They have been around for a while now but more tasers are now becoming mainstream self defense weapons. Where you might find some in your local market, PA Knives offers the best taser for sale collection you will need. If it's personal safety at risk, accessibility to these devices should be a priority. There are more options in one place in our online shop than you might find anywhere else.
For those of you who have not used a stun gun taser or a device like that, this might seem strange. They are electroshock weapons that stupefy or temporarily paralyze a criminal that tries to harm you physically. They were used for a while by only professional fighters or law enforcement. But when you look into it, tasers are now becoming major self defense weapons because of their efficacy. They have actually been proven to be quite useful to the public as they are easy to operate and sustainable.
Using Stun Guns And Tasers – Do’s and Don’ts
On the face of it, the whole idea of using stun guns is pretty straightforward. They are pushing and point weapons that require good aim and a little presence of mind. In terms of the mechanism, they are battery-operated, remote control-like devices built for easy use. You just need to switch them on and use them on a person you want to deter. But in the case of stun guns as well as tasers, what are some things you should take care of?
What You Should Do?
- The first aspect is learning the difference between what is normally known as a stun gun or taser. Stun guns are the generic name of the devices that are used for self defense. They are electroshock weapons that need to be pressed against the body to be effective. They act upon the skin and send a powerful jolt through the body paralyzing the muscles.
- A taser is usually referred to as a projectile version of these weapons that can be shot across a distance towards someone. Tasers are usually more effective for police chases or tackling an attacker without physical altercation.
- The second fact is that you need to know how to handle these devices and what to do with them. Since they are switched on and used, they are really simple to master. You need to acquaint yourself with their intensity and how they can work best. In case of assault or physical attack, stun guns work better for force. They will have a direct impact on the attacker and weaken their grip or stance to help you escape.
- It also helps if you are working with a taser to stay as far away from the attacker as possible. With tasers, you should work towards refining your aim and steadying your stance. You can deter someone from afar and avoid the risk of being tackled altogether. It's good to practice taser shooting on trees or dummies before using them on actual people.
What You Should Not Do?
- The more important part is knowing what not to do with these devices. Where there is any form of electric current involved, you need to be cautious of how to handle it. It is quite powerful and requires you to be attentive to the mechanism and use it wisely.
- Always make sure you have the right side pointed away from your own face and body. The second thing is to gauge if you want to use a direct contact stun gun or a projectile taser. When you do get it, make sure to never fool around with it so you don’t hurt yourself.
- When you do take it with you, ensure that your device is charged and don’t over-drain the battery. Running out of battery can render your weapon useless and cancel any good it can do. You can also get a rechargeable device if you are really worried and want to over-prepare.
- And lastly, if you do use it on a criminal, don’t overuse it to run the risk of brain damage or even death. Even though it is highly unlikely, with a taser in the hands of an inexperienced person, it can do more harm than good.
The Efficacy Of Stun Gun For Women
One of the main reasons that stun guns got popularized is because of their use by female civilians. Many women reported life-saving incidents where tasers stopped someone from harming them. Building on that, more stun guns are now directed at women as the main customers. Keeping that in mind, you will find the regular pink taser in the market more often than you think. It is usually disguised as a cell phone cover or a makeup case. It is stealthy, effective, and also really easy to carry wherever you might go.
Another piece that is very popular with women is a mini taser. It will be sold in the shape of a jogger ring that is also known as a sting ring. You can wear it while you are out and about the town and stay on guard if something happens. It's also really easy to disguise as a fitness gadget and can provide concealed protection at all times. Other best-selling items in this category are a keychain taser as well as a lipstick stun gun. Both these devices are discreet and quite effective against even the slightest mishaps.
Since many of the harassment, assault, robbery, and kidnapping incidents happen at night, they are more threatening. You can opt for a stun gun flashlight that can empower you to even maintain safety at night. Many of these flashlight stun guns also come with alarms so they can add another layer of security.
All these and dozens of amazing stun guns are available at PA Knives for your protection. Take the decision to help yourself today, opt for the perfect stun gun at great prices.